Do you need an instant access savings account, a savings account you can manage online, a tax-free ISA, or a rate that is fixed for the duration of your savings? Whatever you are looking for in a savings account, our range of savings options could help you save towards your goals
Fixed Rate Savings
- You will earn a fixed rate of interest for the chosen term.
- Option to receive your interest monthly.
- No withdrawals until maturity.
- Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
- We have 1, 2 and 3 year Britannia Fixed Rate bonds available
- Save up to $5,760 in the 2013/14 tax year – see our range of cash ISAs.
- Save up to $11,520 in a stocks and shares ISA in the 2013/2014 tax year (less any amount you may have already saved in a cash ISA).
- To open a cash ISA you must be aged 16 or over, and to open a stocks and shares ISA you must be aged 18 or over. You must be resident in the UK and an ISA cannot be held in joint names.
Easy Access Savings
- Britannia Select Access Saver 4
- Smartsaver – Open for as little as $1
- You have to be aged 16 or over, and a UK resident to open these accounts